The Scheduling Institute is a dental consulting and training company founded by Jay Geier. It is based in Alpharetta, Georgia and founded in 1997. Over the years, it has become the largest dental consulting firm, coaching, and training institution across the globe. SI is dedicated in helping dentists generate more patients, high return of investment in just a short period of time.
What made Scheduling Institute the best?
- The Scheduling Institute has more than hundred members.
- It has more than 52 certified dental training specialists.
- It has 40,000 square foot office center in Atlanta.
- It also has state of the art 28,000 foot training office located just one mile from Jackson-Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta.
- Another 25,000 square foot state of the art training office was opened in February of 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- It is recognized as the “Top Practice Management Consultant and Advisor” by DentalTown and OrthoTown Magazine.
- The company has been awarded as 7 Townie Choice Awards for five consecutive years.
- The Scheduling Institute is one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Georgia.
- It was awarded as the Best Product of 2011 from Dental Product Shopper.
- The Scheduling Institute was awarded as the 3rd Best Place to Work in Atlanta.
- The company conducts more than 300 dental practices training every month.
- It caters to dental offices across the globe.
- It offers holistic training methods, which include dental marketing strategies, hygiene production maximization, new patient experience training, associate training, and telephone training.
With the holistic training approach, dentists will be able to leverage their team thereby leading to improvement in new patient generation, efficient production, and overall business improvement. Jay Geier has been in the industry for more than two decades now and he discovered that about 98% of potential new patients call the dentist’s office before making an appointment. Research conducted by SI showed that only less than 5% of front desk officer is equipped with the much needed knowledge and skills in handling telephone call. If the inquiry call is not converted into actual new patients, then you are literally losing thousands of dollars. With Jay Geier’s Scheduling Institute, dentists will be able to recoup what was lost.
The Scheduling Institute helps you achieve your target number of patient every single day. Jay Geier has been successful in helping thousands of dentists in doubling their new patient in less than three months. The Scheduling Institute gives you a guarantee that you will notice an improvement of about 10% to 60% in new patient generation in a matter of months or you will get your money back. When it comes to new patient generation in the field of dentistry the Scheduling Institute is the name you can trust.